Adventure BMW, Chesapeake VA - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2005, 3:52 pm Thread Starter

Adventure BMW, Chesapeake VA

Great work! I have had the bike in for a recall on one occasion, they wanted to keep it over night, no issues. Had to bring my bike in for warranty work (new engine) they had the bike for just shy of three weeks. The work done was outstanding. I was even allowed to come check on the progress and visit with my baby on numerous occasions. The bike is running better than the day I bought it. The staff rocks... My tech has achieved god-like status for taking such good care of my bike!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2005, 5:57 pm
Veteran

I had my blue/white RS in the shop at the same time just for an inspection and new tire. Better yours than mine, but I agree they took good care of both bikes. Fast service and willing to do whatever is needed to fix things. Haven't seen you on the road. I need to get out more.

07 BMW K1200 S (cosmic blue/titan silver)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Dec 14th, 2005, 9:12 am
Veteran

Question Just Curious..

allikanbe1

04 BMW K1200 RS (blue/white)
05 Ducati ST4s
=============

Of the 2 bikes that you have: the Ducati ST4s and the BMW K1200RS which do you prefer on a long distant ride?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Dec 14th, 2005, 7:07 pm
Veteran

Without a doubt the BMW K1200RS. It really turns like it's on rails, there is more than enough power (even 2 up), heated grips, cruise, ABS, better wind protection (adjustable), more comfortable riding position (not as much lean, and more leg room (less bend in the knees).
The Duc is also great, but I think I have to pay even more attention when riding it. It's much lighter and if you hit a bump and move the throttle, the bike really jumps or drops in speed quickly. It also has plenty of power (even 2 up).
I like the Road King too. Have to have at least 3 bikes to suit moods.

07 BMW K1200 S (cosmic blue/titan silver)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode