LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 2005, 1:43 am Thread Starter

Hansens BMW Medford Oregon (Positive)

Hansens BMW
3598 S. Pacific Hwy
Medford, OR 97501

(541) 535 3342

www.hansensmc.com

Shortly after moving to Oregon seven years ago I had the pleasure of being introduced this veteran dealer (established 1973). My ownership of multiple brands including BMW and my prior experience with diverse segments motorcycle industry provided me insight into my new dealership expectations. From the onset Hansens BMW was akin to a breath of fresh air.
I have visited motorcycle dealers nationwide, in Canada, and Europe, but few compare to this gem. My shopping objective rarely includes the lowest price, as I consider a trusting dealer relationship a greater value. As a customer I know when I'm being treated unfairly. In comparison to the prices quoted on various BMW forums for service, or parts etc, I believe Hansen's to be a bargain for the product they deliver. On the other hand price is a very small part of the cost benefit equation.
Over time this dealership has proven to be proficient in every department, and all of my dealings with this particular business have been positive. On numerous occasions they have came to the rescue and got my broken bike back on the road, for example, rear drive bearing failure, and somehow done it with a smile. They are a family owned shop that employs, competent, enthusiasts, who appear to be part of the family. In fact I would probably have changed brands some time back, but I put a high value on dealer support.
If you visit southern Oregon stop in and say hello, the visit will be worth your time. Craig Hansen (the owner) is one of the most knowledgeable individuals; I have met, in the industry. Craig’s son Mason will gladly help you better understand how motorcycles turn, stop, or slide. I consider their service department top notch with competent service provided by, technicians, Dave, Ryan and Willie. Likewise any of the staff at hansens BMW will probably send you away with some piece of gearhead information that will leave you thinking about your riding, or your wrenching. It's well worth the visit.

Patrick Fitzharris
Eugene
Oregon

Last edited by patrick2000; Dec 18th, 2005 at 1:55 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 2005, 5:17 pm
Throttle Jockey

Cool, you're dealer has been added to the favorite dealers list and your comments have been linked to it.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 2006, 9:16 pm

I too am very happy with Hansen's store. They have not kicked me out for hanging around to long and eating thir donuts yet, but we will see. Friendly, good prices, knowledgeable and did I mention the donuts yet?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode