Blackfoot Motorsports in Calgary Canada - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Oct 9th, 2009, 1:30 pm Thread Starter

Blackfoot Motorsports in Calgary Canada

I bought a K13GT from Blackfoot Motorsports in Calgary Canada this summer and apart from the salesman being a bit of a ass I have a positive experience I would like to share.

I came in to pick up some parts I ordered. I am from out of town and it was going to rain but when I was trying to get my rain gear out of the pannier I jammed the lock mechanism (my stupidity). When I got there I popped off the pannier and took it into the service department and told them I was in a jam; it was going to rain and I couldn’t get at my gear. The young service rep at the desk got it un-jammed but it still would not open. He said he would take it to the BMW tech. Blackfoot is a very large and busy multi-model dealership. I went in and got my parts and fully expected to go back to service to be told to come back in a week or 2 to pick up my fixed pannier. I also though that it would cost me a hundred or so bucks. When I got to service it was ready to go, no charge and “have a good ride” from the young service rep. I have rode motorcycles for 44 years and this reminded me of the service I used to get at the old small shops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode