solid dealership - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 2012, 8:32 pm Thread Starter
Addict

solid dealership

well as i noted on another thread or two that i was having some clutch issue's with the used 07gt i recently purchased there,i also use to ride on meet and greets and track day's afew years back in o6 well like i said there has been about a 5yr lapse and when i came back to purchase my bike they were all here ,most all the guy's that work there so it was like seeing old buddie's well needless to say without alot of blah blah blah they pulled thru for me and satisied me to the fullest and will now gladly spend my mod money with them and cant wait for all the gtg's to come,thanks to BMW NORTH COUNTY (ESCONDIDO CA SAN DIEGO)FOR BEING A SOLID DEALERSHIP FOR AT LEAST THE LAST DECADE THAT I KNOW OF....and remember it pay's to support and establish relaitionship's with your dealer as in the end they are the bottom line ...for me anyway.

i've spent most my money on bike's boat's and broad's the rest i've wasted..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode