Heids Hodaka and BMW - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 5:45 am Thread Starter

Heids Hodaka and BMW

Although not a dealer anymore, I've done business with these folks on and off over the last 13 years. The service has always been excellent. I trust them completely.
Last year I dropped off my 20 year old K100RS for new tires and a "look it over and fix what I've neglected". They vacated the mice nest , fixed all the little stuff and I drove away with a bike running like new and never once thought they over did it or over charged.
I had a starting problem with the RS last year, Mr. Heid not only quickly determined the problem over the phone (worn starter brushes), but also walked me through the fix process. Could've just said bring it in, helping someone who's got some service ability is a plus.
Ordering parts has always been great, usually on my doorstep in a couple of days.
Just picked up my K1200GT, new Conti Road Attacks and new rear pads, pleased with the cost, especially pleased with their service.
Great service and a nice family (I wish my dad had a shop like this), I highly recommend this business.

Ray
04 GT
BBG1500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 9:34 am

Thumbs up +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY1200GT
Although not a dealer anymore, I've done business with these folks on and off over the last 13 years. The service has always been excellent. I trust them completely.
Last year I dropped off my 20 year old K100RS for new tires and a "look it over and fix what I've neglected". They vacated the mice nest , fixed all the little stuff and I drove away with a bike running like new and never once thought they over did it or over charged.
I had a starting problem with the RS last year, Mr. Heid not only quickly determined the problem over the phone (worn starter brushes), but also walked me through the fix process. Could've just said bring it in, helping someone who's got some service ability is a plus.
Ordering parts has always been great, usually on my doorstep in a couple of days.
Just picked up my K1200GT, new Conti Road Attacks and new rear pads, pleased with the cost, especially pleased with their service.
Great service and a nice family (I wish my dad had a shop like this), I highly recommend this business.
Bill is the ONE person I miss after moving to South Dakota. No doubt Paul will continue his dad's service level having been around m/c since he was in diapers. I really think BMW should hire him to teach ALL their service people how to properly deal w/ BMW riders. In 20+ years as his customer and thousands of miles on several Beemers… no one compares to the quality of service available at his small shop. BMW made a mistake when it "forced" them to drop their dealer status.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2006, 4:40 pm

They're having open house this weekend Sat. and Sun. Should be a nice weekend for it, and great riding around the area.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode