South Florida - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 13th, 2007, 6:33 pm Thread Starter

South Florida

DO NOT go to Cycle 441 in ft lauderdale. The place is a disgrace. BMW motorcycles of Miami is the place you want, They are nice, they know business, and they are friendly.

Cycle 441 makes no deals horribly bad. There is the owners daughter working there, I dont know why in the hell the guy put her there. She makes every customer flee away. She knows nothing about being a sales person.

They had the same k12r for over 2 months while the miami shop sells 1+ every week.

EQUALS, theres no deals to be made in Cycle 441. Rip off. I got the same SAME SAME exact bike for exactly over $1,800 after both gave their best offer. Does that sound like a deal to you or what?

For South Florida bmw bikes. I recommend BMW Motorcycles of Miami.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2007, 2:15 pm Thread Starter

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN, CYCLE 441 tries to rip off!!

I decide to go to the CYCLE 441 for my bikes "First 600 miles Service" since its about 30miles close to me than the bmw motorcycles of miami.

Cycle 441 asks $250
Bmw Motorcycles of Miami asks $150

WTF IS [email protected] They are the worst dealer I have ever been to, doesnt matter id car dealer or bike dealer
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2007, 7:01 am
Enthusiast

It sounds like you are slamming this dealer just because you didn't get the price you want. IMHO that doesn't make them a bad dealer. You also don't give specifics about why the daughter "makes every customer flee". The only experience I have with this dealer is from a year ago when I contacted them about a bike they had for sale. I don't remember the guy's name I talked to but he was very courteous and spent a fair amount of time with me on the phone going over specifics of the bike. Since I'm in NC I wanted to know as much detail as possible before going to Florida. I eneded up buying a bike local to me because it was close by. If your entire opinion is based just upon price, maybe you just aren't a good negotiator.

'03 K1200GT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2007, 6:57 pm Thread Starter

Good negotiator? I got a fully loaded k1200r 2007 for $16,000 OUT THE DOOR while the best deal CYCLE 441 gave was $17,890 for the same exact bike but different color.

I have yellow, they had black with silver engine, which I didnt like as much anyway.

Sport wheels
Sport Windshield
ABS
ESA

only thing missing - Luggage rack - WOW big deal
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2007, 7:02 pm Thread Starter

Ohh wait excuse me...

Bmw Motorcycles of Miami also gave me a free full face helmet with the bike. Bell, cheaper than a shoei obviously but still works Snell and DOT approved.

Also I got a $500 free coupon at their dealer for anything Id like(nothing specially for me, it was for everyone that bought the k1200r at that month)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2007, 6:16 am
Enthusiast

Nevertheless, no matter what type of deal you got from others, the fact that 441 Cycles didn't give you the deal you wanted doesn't make them the "worst" dealer as you have suggested. Bad service, bad customer relations, improper business practices; those are grounds for giving a dealer a bad name. Price should not be a point that is an end-all. Some dealers have better pricing policies than others. That doesn't mean that they are the best dealers just because give a lower cost. My .02

'03 K1200GT

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2007, 7:18 pm Thread Starter

I see your point but thats what I was basically pointing out. I said a bunch of things not only prices. I have nothing against them if thats what you think, I simply find the miami dealer much of a better place to go to.

Well anyway, I just went to Service for my bike at the miami dealer and I have to give

A++++
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 2007, 4:54 pm
Noob

Truth behold, 441 Cycle is not for customers requesting a smile while handling their request. Fork over your money and don't ask questions when receiving your bike back.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode