Just joined so thought I would say hello - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 2016, 10:57 am Thread Starter
Noob

Just joined so thought I would say hello

Just joined and thought I would introduce my self.
I have always been an Aprilia man but saw this beast on Ebay and loved the looks of her and just had to have her. So I sold my Tuono and bought her from a guy in Dorset, rode back home in the rain to the Cotswolds and what a bike.
A few issues though.
1) She stumbles a bit on tickover. I understand that this is fueling and a powercommander will sort it out. Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the power commander is please?
2) She has been looked after very regularily by BMW. The clutch is very noisey on tick over which I understand is normal for these. As it has a full BMW history is it worth trying to get them to replace the clutch basket FOC? Is there a recal for it?
3) I have just bought a K&N filter for her. Where is the air filter?? :-)
4) I have fitted a belly pan and crash bars which look great, but I had to fettle the bellypan to get it to fit arounf the bars.

Anyway. Here she is. Big Bertha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Dec 3rd, 2016, 4:14 pm
Rookie

New k Bike owner

Nice. Now enjoy the hell out of it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode