BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Braggerman

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Beech 
#1 ·
Hope this site can stay on since i-bmw.com is down i i will stick around here...anyone from that site in here ??

#8 ·
Lots of folks here. There is a fall out site; theriderspace and another European site that is helpful. Riderspace has just started and there is no back log of helpful information as existed in ibmw. I made the mistake of not making file copies of superior threads such as Greg's journey into... All a lose for the bike community. But it taught me to not get so involved.

#9 ·
I went by Zoomie on I-BMW. Losing that forum really sucks, but when given lemons, you have to make lemonade.BMW MOA has a K bike section. The bad news is that it is pay to play, like anything related to BMW. The other good news is that you get a three month free trial. I figured I could afford three bucks a month, so I joined

#10 ·
hey guys,,as the rest of im just stuck and lost as it seems...the threads lost alsom from love bmw.com...….also the thread on my injury. but at the moment had to buy a front shock absorber after 30000 km (sucks) for round 1800 usd, and now the generator is toast.

#11 ·
There are several alternators for sale on EBay at the moment. I suspect it is your battery as the alternators are very dependable as opposed to batteries. Shocks wear out at 25K miles, electronic ones go much further.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.