Up for grabs is a gem of a dinosaur.....a 1995 BMW K1100RS in beautiful Marakesh Red. Bike has 48k miles and is ready for the next 48k. Fly and rides supported, and we are happy to assist with shipping/delivery (within a reasonable range). Meticulously maintained by a grumpy old lifelong BMW rider (minus a stint with a suzuki M109R2 we won't mention in pleasant company). All maintenance records since ownership are on hand. Bike is currently lowered 1". Bike is located in Starkville, MS.
- 1100cc Flying Brick
- 110 happy cage passing horses (one of the best highway bikes I've been on)
- 48k easy miles
- ABS brakes
- Works SS gas rear shock (this plus raised front forks to lower bike. Stock shock avail)
- Avon rubbers with plenty of tread left (see pics)
- Corbin aftermarket seat with backrest
- Matching hard luggage
- BMW Powerport
- SAE plug installed with 10A fuse (supports charging as long as charger is under 10A)
- Laminar Lip
- Bike has been down once at very low speed in a parking lot. All damage was cosmetic, and it has mostly all been fixed (minus some marks on the luggage)
- Paint is very good, but not perfect. There are a few dings here and there.
- Seat has a small scuff on top of the backrest portion