BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Telepathetic
440 Posts
WA129, I'm gonna have to remember that one next time I head over to the east side of the state. Your friend using a GSX-R as a touring bike, my hat is off to him.

Nice vids, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
the roads looks great ...super curves....but eh i don,t know if there is a cop behind you but in europe it,s not done to ride a bike with 100 horsepower or more like youre on a chopper.......

trie it again but then like you are running from the cop behind you...jezus....you have a lot of guts to post this kind of movies

in the netherlands we say..

GA JE GODGLOEIENDE JE OGEN UIT JE KOP SCHAMEN PISNICHT

·
Registered
686 Posts
aaichie said:
the roads looks great ...super curves....but eh i don,t know if there is a cop behind you but in europe it,s not done to ride a bike with 100 horsepower or more like youre on a chopper.......

trie it again but then like you are running from the cop behind you...jezus....you have a lot of guts to post this kind of movies

squid

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Relax my man,

Fer Gawd's Sake, it was my first run through it...gimme a break.

LOL

aaichie said:

·
Registered
30 Posts
sorry you are right its easy to comment from me comfortable seat behind my PC. The roads look great and mayby i am a bit jalouse because in europe there are super roads but always packed with cars ......... i have been in america once but then i rented a car...mayby next time i rent a bike and call you for some great roads to go to....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts