BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ready to downsize so looking to sell this dependable bike. 106,000+ miles. Garaged in winter. Heated grips, heated seat, elec windshield, cruise and ABS. Lot's of extras including suburban bar backs, Hyperlites, Motolights, clutch reservoir cover for GPS, Marsee tank bag, top case and side cases. Regular maintenance, no mechanical issues and accident free. $4000 Mike (OH) 330-388-8376. Email for pics as don't know how to upload them. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sold mine last fall for less than it realistically should have sold for.
I don't know what it is but it really is stunning how such a great bike has ended up with such crap resale value. When you look at what you get for $3-$5K and other bikes that sell in this price range its amazing. Yes there have been ABS and final drive issues but I think those have been overblown beyond ...
Loved mine, probably shouldn't have sold it but having bought a K16 I knew the K12 wasn't going to get ridden much. This is a great bike that deserves to be ridden.
Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx, Have had a couple local guys look at it. They like it but they are too short(?) and a guy coming off a Harley and said it hurts his hands to lean forward(?). Fortunately I got nothing but time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts