BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m a Classic Orient blue 1200 GT and I’m available for immediate adoption. My owner and I have had just over 46,600 very happy miles together, but he’s found a newer, bigger, better passion; you know the story. I’m in excellent condition, and have all the things you’d expect from BMW; Pwr ABS brakes, heated grips and seat, cruise control and electric windshield. He has treated me very well though. When at home I always sleep in the garage. I’ve gotten all of my required services on time, always with synthetic lubes, and have a ton of upgrades and accessories. Just a few are a Parabellum tinted windshield, expandable large Sargent tank bag, Rich’s custom seat with gel pad, and a color matched large Givi Monokey top case with additional brake lites, so everything I need to go touring. I also just got a new front tire, and my rear has more than half left, so am ready to go this summer anywhere you’d like! For a full list of my options or other questions, get in touch with him. I know he’d like to talk to you!
$5500 [email protected] or 510-797-1576
Tires; Michelin Pilot Road 4’s. Front fender extension. Front & rear P3 LED anti-collision lites. LED headlite bulb. Headlite protector. Denali D1 LED Driving lites. Clear stock windshield in addition to the tall Parabellum. 120 db. Air horn. GPS & accessory mounting bar with pwr lead. Bar back/risers. Sharkskin Grip buddies. Knee pads. Lithium-Ion battery weighs just 2 lb. Dual pwr outlets. Aluminum swingarm pivot covers. 4 Bungee Buddies per side case. Bag liners. Stealth back rest. Rack on Givi top case. Two helmet to panier locks. More pic's available.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello to anyone watching this add. I don't see a way to delete it, but this bike has now been SOLD! Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts