BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there fellow K Bike lovers. Has anyone had any experience with these Dominator exhausts on EBAY to suit a 2004 K1200GT? They look OK but need to ship from Poland by the look of it (I am East Coast Australia) - so a lot of bother if they are not all that great.

Anyway, any feedback that you may have is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Simon
Product Font Automotive lighting Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
K1300GT SE / GSX1400 / LRD4
230 Posts
dont know about them, but a Delkevic 350mm muffler only to suit is about 50% of that cost and they have a good rep. Wouldn’t bother with the downpipes imho , the factory ones are good.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I did look at the Dominator, but they are not EU compliant (ie. road legal - if that matters to you), so went with a speedpro, from Germany.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi there fellow K Bike lovers. Has anyone had any experience with these Dominator exhausts on EBAY to suit a 2004 K1200GT? They look OK but need to ship from Poland by the look of it (I am East Coast Australia) - so a lot of bother if they are not all that great.

Anyway, any feedback that you may have is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Simon
View attachment 32132
I have a Dominator exhaust on my 2011 R1200GSA. The fit, finish, and construction are excellent. It can be quite loud without the muffler insert, but with it installed the tone is really nice. It is many pounds lighter than stock. Mine came with carbon end caps which looks really nice. The custom coating work was done by me.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 6 of 6 Posts