BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2004 K1200RS in Piedmont Red. Bike has 25,XXX miles and is in excellent condition. Bike is a faux GT, has hand guards and leg guards.

Comes with both RS, and GT windscreens.

Bike also comes with your choice of regular lids (in perfect condition) or city lids (in perfect condition). It also has a Givi rack and top box (as seen in photos). Moto-lights and headlight (HID) guard also included.

I commute on this bike daily, and it is a joy to ride, and highly reliable. I change the engine oil every 3K and the trans/final drive every 6K. I just replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs, and cleaned the K&N air filter @ 24K.

The Sony walkman radio and the Formotion clock/thermometers don't go with the bike. The bike does have a Hornig GPS bar with a Zumo 660 mount attached (included). It's wired for a Gerbing jacket, and has a power plug (to the right in the photo) to power your tank bag.

The bike also has SS braided brake lines, and the ABS was flushed this spring.

I've owned the bike for almost 3 years and have put 16K miles on her. She was extremely well taken care of by the previous owner.

There are a few other minor accessories, i.e. tech-spec knee guards, fat foot, etc. and a few others that I've probably forgot.

I'm asking $5,350 OBRO. I'm located in the DFW area, and can help arrange shipping.

·
Registered
380 Posts
that is a beautiful bike at a very good price. If my RS was worn out (never happens) I'd be ready to buy a red one.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts