BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Option 650 ASC (Advanced Stability Control) for models that have this option will not be available until January 2007 production

K 1200 GT Option 320 Xenon headlight has a production restriction of 30% for September production

Option 530 TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor) is available for September production

·
133 Posts
I talked to my dealer about my 2007 options.

My bike was in production this week and i was told that it will have the tire monitor. He said the other options will not be available to february 2007.

I am suppouse to be getting my bike in less then 30 days.

Retroboy

·
Registered
68 Posts
my bike is a week 32 build
august 6th
i have the VIN #.....
nothing was said about xenons on that order sheet
i surely hope that i haven't missed out on that....
if i'd have to wait until next feb... then i wouldn't want it
but.... if they really are available now and no one told my dealer.....
that won't make me too happy

·
Registered
236 Posts
nothing was said about xenons on that order sheet i surely hope that i haven't missed out on that.... if i'd have to wait until next feb... then i wouldn't want it but.... if they really are available now and no one told my dealer..... that won't make me too happy[/QUOTE said:
Greg, regarding the xenon lights on the new 07, I for one can understand why you would want them, as I have them on two of my autos. However, after an extensive one day road trip last week, I arrived home a couple of hours after dark and I must admit the standard BMW highbeams were outstanding! I live in central tx. and deer are everywhere at night. Knowing I was fatigued and probably not on my "A" game, the highbeams really saved my bacon several times in these winding, hilly roads at night. The peripherial coverage was outstanding. From the stock lights of the LT to the lights on the KRS, these are definitely the best I have had...Good luck with the 07

·
Registered
68 Posts
BeemerDude said:
Greg, regarding the xenon lights on the new 07, I for one can understand why you would want them, as I have them on two of my autos. However, after an extensive one day road trip last week, I arrived home a couple of hours after dark and I must admit the standard BMW highbeams were outstanding! I live in central tx. and deer are everywhere at night. Knowing I was fatigued and probably not on my "A" game, the highbeams really saved my bacon several times in these winding, hilly roads at night. The peripherial coverage was outstanding. From the stock lights of the LT to the lights on the KRS, these are definitely the best I have had...Good luck with the 07
thanks so much for taking the time to post this
THIS is all i needed to hear
anything would be better than the lights on my 2002 K1200LT
i'll just put on my caliper-mounted 50W motolights.....
and be good to go

thanks again

·
Registered
205 Posts
I second that. Until I get aux lights on my bike I tend to ride with my highbeams on during the day. I've had people flash me and stick their hand up to their faace that they are to bright during the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts