BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

2007 k1200gt 25k for sale

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  plus5 
#1 · (Edited)
Asking $10k firm. I picked it up last year for $11k to try out the sport touring thing and found that it's just not my thing. I did the 24k maintenance on it at San Jose BMW and have put less than 1k miles on it since I bought it, though I'm riding it periodically on short runs just because it's there. It's ready to go cross-country tomorrow.

All the bells and whistles, bike is in pristine condition. I'm the third owner, and the previous owner kept it in a garage just like I do. It was blown over by high winds in San Francisco last fall and spent the winter at San Jose BMW getting new plastics. Insurance covered everything, including a brand new muffler, new handlebars, etc.

It also comes with a givi topcase (small), bar backs/risers, and the previous owner added an SAE power connector at the handlebars for a GPS and battery tender. There's also a sidestand foot enlarger that I don't have on it right now, and it got new tires at 24k miles.

It's the most beautiful blue I've seen on a bike. Pics forthcoming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.