BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello K bikers. On my recent trip to Des Moines to do a second rally site visit, I took a tumble on an icy bridge outside of St. Louis. My ‘07 K12GT went down on the right side and when it came to it’s resting spot after sliding 30 yards or so, my windshield was broke in half. The shield that broke is a Cee Baileys and my stock is back in Alabama. Question is....does anyone in the Des Moines area have a shield they would get rid of or let me use for my return trip to Alabama on Tuesday? I would try the local dealer or one close by, but they are all closed on Monday and I’ll be in meetings most of the day. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you - Brian Hinton, please text or call
334-538-3242

·
Registered
677 Posts
Sorry, I'm back here in Florida. If you can't find one locally to use, I can send you one. Obviously not ideal, but let me know...

P.S. It is a stock, tall W/S from my 08 GT

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are looking to replace your Cee Baileys windscreen, I have a 26"h x 23"w Cee Baileys screen from a 2008 K1200GT. The bike is gone now & I'd consider offers on the used screen. PM me if any interest.

BBauerNH
Warner, NH

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well if you would have said something when I met with you on that Monday. You could have used my old stock one. I don't check this forum that often.
Sorry
Mike Bowlin

·
Registered
677 Posts
Obviously the OP has decided to ride back without a windscreen and is busy picking bugs and rocks out of his face...

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
I have a BMW stock tall windscreen for a K1200GT or K1300GT, still new in the box. I would be happy to sell it to someone who can use it. I bought it as a spare for my windscreen, but have not used it. List price is $548 (ridiculous!) but I would apply a very substantial discount.

-> Anyone interested? Send a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts