BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive cleared the diary and doing the TS Rally this year.
Im interested to find out if there are many other K-Bikes members planning on doing the trip.
If you are going Pap ill get the first round in, I could use some more of your jokes!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Me and the Mrs are all paid up and ready to go with only one minor detail, just waiting for the new GT to arrive. Dealer now tells me she should be ready for delivery on the 18th. It's getting difficult to believe I ordered her on 30/4/08. Its really getting frustrating.

Oh well that will leave me three weeks to do the first 1000k's. Should be enough time(sic)

Cheers

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
westridge said:
Me and the Mrs are all paid up and ready to go with only one minor detail, just waiting for the new GT to arrive. Dealer now tells me she should be ready for delivery on the 18th. It's getting difficult to believe I ordered her on 30/4/08. Its really getting frustrating.

Oh well that will leave me three weeks to do the first 1000k's. Should be enough time(sic)

Cheers
Cool, good luck with the delivery and make sure they change your diff oil at 1000ks.
Are you freighting to Brisbane or doing the whole ride?
If your interested Ill send you a PM prior to the Rally and give you a mobile number and maybe we can share a beer along the way. Im riding solo as the minister for war cant get leave. Shame :clap:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ts

If you are going Pap ill get the first round in, I could use some more of your jokes![/QUOTE]

Think I will be in Vietnam or Laos or some dumb arsed place like that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dadicool59 said:
Cool, good luck with the delivery and make sure they change your diff oil at 1000ks.
Are you freighting to Brisbane or doing the whole ride?
If your interested Ill send you a PM prior to the Rally and give you a mobile number and maybe we can share a beer along the way. Im riding solo as the minister for war cant get leave. Shame :clap:

That would be great. We will be doing the whole ride. We get off the boat in Melbourne on the 11th and will be going up the Newell to Toowoomba then to Hervey Bay. I suspect it will be a bit boring to Toowoomba but was hoping for a bit more excitment after. We both have got time off and will be on the bike for about three weeks.

I'm hoping there might be one or two others who are riding up from the deep south we can hook up with. might be best to talk to the Safari organisers and see if they will put something in their next update.

I spoke to the dealer about the 1000k service last week and mentioned the diff oil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts