BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I am looking for a passenger delete bracket for my K1300. I spoke with Jerry over at Pirates Lair and he did not sell one. I have tried several other sites but they seem to have been discontinued. Again, I am looking for the exhaust bracket without the passenger foot peg. I have seen pics online but am not sure where they purchased it. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
24 Posts
I too am looking for the brackets I have seen in the past that look like they would work on the K1200 and 1300s seem to have come from Remus
i reached out to Wunderlich and this is what they said

Remus Exhaust - Muffler Bracket
Optional exhaust Remus exhaust bracket for the Remus Hypercone Slip-on exhaust.

Please note: Rear footrest must be removed

I'm sorry, the only " bolt on " brackets we have are for the S1000 model range and the R9T's. It's possible that one of these could work,or be slightly modified, but we are not sure on your K1200 S. A fabricator or machine shop might be a better option.

Remus Exhaust - Muffler Bracket

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeeu911, I called Wunderlich yesterday per Jerry's advice. They said they discontinued them a few years back. It appears from talking to Jerry, that's where he bought his from years ago.. I guess I can try the Remus Exhaust bracket and see how it works out. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The carbon fiber one above is from Llmberger, I reached out to the USA distributor of Llmberger products MaxMoto and this is their reply.

“Hello,

I checked with Ilmberger, which is who we carry for most of our carbon fiber parts.

I looked on the manufacturers site and was not able to find this part.

if you have a part number I can cross reference their site again.

Please let me know.

Thank you, and have a great day!

-Ian”

Perhaps we can find a part number to send directly to Llmberger ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts