BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2010 K1300S Premium Red, white, black and gray. All stock with ESA. I wanted to mount modern side cases on it, so I bought a Givi PLX kit that bolted straight on, but interfered with the stock "S" tail. So I found a carbon fiber "R" tail section and seat. The look is awesome! Can quickly be removed and but back to stock "S" tail. The PLX rack are mounted to 3 Quarter turn fasteners and can be removed in 30 seconds for a clean rackless look. The carbon fiber "R" tail looks awesome! The only mod left to do is have an upholstery person re-form the "R" seat and trim the pan a bit to perfectly fit the "S" tank.

Bike has 36K miles and recently had annual major service. Brand new Michelin Road 5 tires! Sale includes PLX racks, Givi V37 side cases with keys (back with carbon inserts and red markers), stock "S" tail and seal, Carbon Fiber "R" tail and seat. Also has 1 year Rider's Advantage warranty that is transferable if you want (for a small fee).

I have a bunch of pics, so ask and I can email them to you. Hit me up with any questions.

$6999 to the first caller! Bike is the Denver Colorado area.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts