BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all. Anyone doing the Safari in Feb/Mar next year down in Tassy? I'm looking forward to getting on a few more exciting roads than what's available in this neck of the woods. With a bit of luck I can wear out a set of tyres and get a cheap set (LOL).

Cheers

·
Registered
650 Posts
westridge said:
Evening all. Anyone doing the Safari in Feb/Mar next year down in Tassy? I'm looking forward to getting on a few more exciting roads than what's available in this neck of the woods. With a bit of luck I can wear out a set of tyres and get a cheap set (LOL).

Cheers
John, you wont beleive this, my company has decided to run our national sales conference on the weekend that the rally leaves Melbourne through to the Tuesday night.
I am truly pissed and my cries have fallen on deaf ears. I am scheduled to be one of the main facilitators at the conference and they just dont get it.
Im glad I did the trip this year.
By the way, I was giving the GT a wash yesterday morning after last weekends ride and this is when i do my tyre inspections.
I gave the back wheel a spin to look for cuts/nails etc and the rumble coming out of the FD made me cringe.
She's going into Morgan & Wackers in the morning but Ive got a feeling that I might be up for FD number 2 at 25,000ks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts