BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 K1600GT Premium Package and Extended Service Contract through 2/28/2019

This is a one owner bike with all of the options with the premium package like heated seats, grips, audio package, cruise and electronic suspension. In addition to the factory premium package I added the factory LED fog/driving lights as well as Ilium engine protection and highway pegs.

I purchased the Pinnacle extended service contract with the bike when I bought it in 2012. This is transferable for $40 and is good until February 28, 2019. Like all extended service contracts (extended warranties) you can get good and bad stories but Pinnacle and Zurich seem to be the two leading companies.

• 2012 model purchased February of 2012
• Beautiful Vermillion Red
• 14,200 miles
• All services and recalls up to date
• Fresh tires
• Very clean bike
• Clear title
• Painted surfaces were protected with clear protective film. Film removed for sale so that you can see the great condition of the painted surfaces which were protected with the film when I had my adventures with the bike.
• No stories
• Bike is located outside of Rochester, NY
• $14,900 selling price

This has been an amazing bike for me. It delivered on all the hype of being powerful, comfortable and with great factory accessories. It has taken me across the country and through some of the most amazing roads in the east. The bike does what it promises it will; provides great comfort on the expressways and great performance in the twisties. I simply swap out bikes from time to time and this is a time I’m going to spend the rest of the riding season getting to know some of my other bikes better.

I’m not always online in the evenings or weekends. If you PM me and don’t get an immediate response it is because I’m unplugged but will follow up in a timely manner.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to give this another week or so to see if I can sell it privately. If not, by late June I'll turn it over to the dealer. If anybody has interest before I turn it over to the dealer let me know.

Selling price is $14,000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts