BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Just purchased (6/13/08) my first BMW after riding rice burners all my life. 2007 K1200gt with 2700 miles. Fell in love with it after the test ride and the rest is history. I was reading some of the posts here before I went to check the bike out and it really helped me make my decision. I noticed the "clunking" most readers are referring to during shifting and the rather abrupt compression braking when easing up on the trottle. I hope to be able to overcome those tendencies as I get some miles on the bike. I can't wait to get the bike registered and insured this week and experience what the bike has to offer. Bike is the charcoal grey color with ESA, computer, cold weather package, top trunk, Autocom communication set-up and tall windscreen. Hope to learn a lot from this forum as I stack up the miles. Nice meeting you all...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I just got my bike (2008) a couple weeks ago. Don't know where I'd be without all the info and helpful folks here. You're going to love the bike! Post some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
302 Posts
45 years of riding before my first!

Get to know it slowly, has a lot of great stuff to get to know well. Enjoy and welcome.

Purchased mine last July used.

Now, if I could work in the Husqvarna TE610 08 somehow!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Welcome to the dark side.....enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts