BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am approaching 6,000 miles. What were you folks charged from your BMW Dealer for the 6,000 service?

Just curious.

Thanks,

·
Registered
896 Posts
You shouldn't pay anything..6K service is an oil change and general check over, all things you can do your self. Take a look at your owners manual it's all in there.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm there, and I'm hearing $125 - 130ish, parts included + a percentage as a donation to your state government ...

DMilan

·
Registered
173 Posts
You can do everything pretty easily except the brake system check. My dealer charged me $30.00 to hook it up and check teh brake system. With the new brake recall this hsould be done for free so if you do everything yourself you should get by with just the parts.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Low cost 6K

You can do everything pretty easily except the brake system check. My dealer charged me $30.00 to hook it up and check teh brake system. With the new brake recall this hsould be done for free so if you do everything yourself you should get by with just the parts.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My wife just had the 6K done on her '04 RS it came out to $175.00. The labor was $125 for 1.5 hours. Dealer in Chandler AZ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts