BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I wonder how many guys are on their knees trying to get a good look at the undercarriage? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
531 Posts
well if i was at the show i'd certainly and without a doubt try and get a good look at the under carriage but only while that beautiful woman was sitting on the bike. while i'll be passing on the GT in favor of the "S" i think the new GT looks great and will out run and out class the competition. i would like to know if the rear luggage rack will fit the "S" because i hate the baboon ass looking tail light. it'll be very interesting to read ride reports once the GT hits the show room and people start buying them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My eyes are sending messages to my brain saying that they prefer curves over angles be they on bikes or babes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
LOCUS said:
Ciao Paolo

Molto bene.....grazie......
Great pictures, thank you.......have you ordered the Guzzi Norge ???
Not yet, not yet Kjell :)

I'm thinking about ...... this baby ... :) :) :) :)

is'nt she lovely ?????

I bet no K12S or K12R or R12S will be able to chase her on the Malojapaß, the Pass da Güglia, the Berninapaß, the Splügenpaß, the Pass d' Alvra ... should I add any other pass ??? :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Photos of new GT

I really like the bike, but wish they would have used a 6.6 or 7 gal tank. However, I REALLY like a gal that knows to ride a sport bike one should have toes up high on the foot rest :>)

Wonder if I could get into one with strips?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts