BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for my ride in northern Ont. 2 days ago here are some the pics, that I got, they start from 2hrs north of Toronto across to the capital Ottawa, to tell you the truth I never that we had some pretty great roads in this neck of the woods, have done most of my riding in europe and the states,

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yepp

taxswami said:
Looks like it was a beautiful ride.
got to say it was a lot of fun but did not mention about the stone road that i got on ,was at the end of another paved road, I didn't what to go all the way back , about2 miles so took my chance and moved forward. I got the only gt that runs like a gs, someone was looking after me that day cause I don't know how the bike never went down, Oh the road ended up to be 10 miles long

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Silvano:

Can you give a bit more detail as to your ride, and the roads you covered. I am located in central Michigan, however I have been thinking about a Northern Ontario ride for a while now. Looks like great roads! How is the traffic?

Pete
2003 K1200RS
1995 525i 5spd

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ack535 said:
Hey Silvano:

Can you give a bit more detail as to your ride, and the roads you covered. I am located in central Michigan, however I have been thinking about a Northern Ontario ride for a while now. Looks like great roads! How is the traffic?

Pete
2003 K1200RS
1995 525i 5spd

here you go , I never did this before so not sure if it works, the roads were great,very
little to no traffic there are too many roads to name but if you have map source it should not be difficult to figure out

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Silvano said:
here you go , I never did this before so not sure if it works, the roads were great,very
little to no traffic there are too many roads to name but if you have map source it should not be difficult to figure out

just looked at it, these are most of all the roads I have done in norh america

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ack535 said:
Hey Silvano:

I couldn't open the file from my end...

Pete[/Q

Hey Pete , I think you need the map source from garmin , not sure though , I tried it from
my end it opened just fine map source version 8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts