BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
cool shot, who is that? I just want to make sure I NEVER buy a used bike from him!!! That had to tweak a few things when he came down.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Floats like a butterfly......

Lands like a brontosaurus - can you imagine the sound of that heavy beast landing a split second after that picture was taken?? The RS is not a very svelte flyer......

·
Registered
531 Posts
great picture and also the reason i don't buy used motorcycles because you never know if the previous owner beat the shit out of it or not. now a question.....is the RS suspension built to with stand that kind of abuse???? in addition to taking some air it looks like he's got a lot of extra weight on the bike with the bags. i'll give the guy some credit because there's no way i'd do that to my bike although i will admit i've thought about it.

Attachments

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Hey, if they can fake the moon landings, it doesn't take much to fake a flying brick. Hahahahahhahahaha!

Note: I was just kidding.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice photoshop but the angle of the sun on the bike and the placement of the shadow on the ground don't appear to match.

Does make you wonder if you can trust anything you see in print anymore....

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've had my RS off the ground, but not that high and not in the dirt. Do you think that's why my fork seals leak?

·
Registered
273 Posts
gblessing said:
Nice photoshop but the angle of the sun on the bike and the placement of the shadow on the ground don't appear to match.

Does make you wonder if you can trust anything you see in print anymore....
Nice - but the picture is manipulated - look at the edge between the bike and the baground - it does'nt look real. The "strenhgt" of the colors are not the same on the bike compared to the baground. Difficult to explain. It just shows.

Just my opinion.

/Michael

·
Registered
351 Posts
Real I think...

ratemut said:
Nice - but the picture is manipulated - look at the edge between the bike and the baground - it does'nt look real. The "strenhgt" of the colors are not the same on the bike compared to the baground. Difficult to explain. It just shows.

Just my opinion.

/Michael
Check the dirt on tires and soes and bags and underside of belly pan. I think it's real.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts