·
Addict
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Maestro de Turismo
406 Posts
"...Still wondering what you do with it..."

Pull a camping car with it is my best guess. Can't see any other reason why anyone would want to take a pick-up truck and turn it into a motorcycle.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Had an opportunity to ride one when my Trophy was in the shop for the day. The Rocket is deceptively light and a true pleasure to drive. It was easy to forget the huge displacement until rolling on the throttle. Sweet!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
yep.. looks like a hardly...looks like a wast of power...but i guess when you just want noise and the hardly look..it dosent matter....

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
voxmagna said:
I'd definitely want reverse shift and a pair of drop down outriggers, to keep it upright for slow manouvering. It doesn't have much plastic on it to break though. I think I read it can do 0-60 in 2.6 seconds shifting first to second, probably why they call it 'Rocket'.
2.6 sec...just dont take any corners

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I have heard that you must have a small penis as a prerequisite for purchasing those.. at least that's in the sales literature..

voxmagna said:
Parked my K in the city alongside one of these today. Thought is was a Hardly at first, but it was bigger with a lot of exhaust hanging off it. I thought the K's were Gorillas, but this bike, alongside my K, looked like it came out of Jurassic Park.

2.3 litres of cruise. Have you got any over your side yet? It looks low and comfy.

http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/263.aspx

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I test rode one of those... was hilarious fun... "preparing for a corner" got a whole new meaning to it... it's quite torquey by the way... ;) :tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts