BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to sell my 2004 'GT and buy a used (obviously) 2006 K1200GT with 11,000 miles. It has ESA,Cruise, heated corbin seats, a CB screen, trip computer, fairly new Pilot Roads, cruise/heated grips, and cruise. It's a California bike and has no problems or history. I'm buying it for $13,900 from a guy that has been trying to sell it for 2 months and has reduced his starting price by over $1000. I'm selling my 04 for more than what I paid for it a year ago after putting 13000 miles on it myself.

I think this is a pretty strong deal. Any opinions?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Go for it! I have an '06 too. I have not had the new airbox and software update yet, only some BBS, no HI. Check with the seller if he's had it done. Otherwise you'll love it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I checked kelly blue book for Huntington Beach, CA. I should have looked up the zip code for Clovis. Anyway, the retail on KBB was $15115 with 10K miles on it. The trade in value was $11145. Based on that it sounds like a a pretty fair deal.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Go For It

eyesurgeon said:
I think this is a pretty strong deal. Any opinions?

Eye,
Sounds like a deal. If it has a high idle- that can be fixed.
Any BMW dealer (motorcycle or car) can look up the warranty history of the bike on thier computer.
Servo brakes are great as you know from your old GT.

Norris Cooper Andover Kansas USA
06 K1200GT
93 K1100RS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts