BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've traded my '09 K13S for a '10 K13GT. Before trading, I removed several accessories from the bike and have a couple of accessories that just go with the bike. If you care to browse through them, go to eBay and click on the advanced search line. Then look on the left side for searching by seller. My seller name is Kiowahorse.

I first wanted to sell those items on this list, but I just will not be available to respond to inquiries and offers for a few weeks. I need to go touring! On my new touring bike!

I must tell you that it's not as much fun to ride as my K13S, but I still have my Duc for pure fun.

Ride safely.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GIVI T431 SOFT SIDE SADDLE BAGS fit BMW K1300S & K1200S

This morning I added the Givi T431 bags that I bought from Pirate's Lair. They make a reasonable solution for a long weekend, but not quite enough for a major trip.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All gone - except shop manual - want it?

Everything sold on eBay. Many thanks to those of you who bid and/or purchased the accessories.

Except for the DVD shop manual. I pulled it down after I reviewed the number of such manuals for sale cheap. I suppose a copied manual is as good as the BMW manual. So, if anyone on this list wants it, let me know and I'll send it to you. You can then reimburse me for postage.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
manual gone

The manual is on its way to Culver City, CA. Good luck with your maintenance and repairs. MM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts