BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my new S tomorrow. I'd like to add a slip on exhaust. Can someone tell me which brand produces the nicest, deepest sound? Best prices?

·
Registered
896 Posts
You are going to get a LOT of opinions. That said I have the Laser DuoTech. Sounds great deep and throaty, until you really get on it ,then it just plain sounds mean :) Other good choices: Remus, Staintune, Akrapovic...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Laser Hotcam slip-on delivers possibly the lowest and deepest exhaust note I've ever heard on an inline four bike (and I've heard many from many makes). I think part of this is the delicious exhaust already coming the KS engine. Combine with the Laser and it is a great combination. Fosterrad.com is a source for this exhaust.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Had the Two Brothers on the RS. Installed the Remis on the S. Love it. Sounds great.

·
Registered
215 Posts
You should also consider the Staintune, I installed one on my S....love the sound, looks great (polished stainless, no decals or nameplates), and the simplicity of installation (just bolt it on, no spring thingys). I looked at all available exhausts, this is the one that pulled my trigger....but to each their own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts