1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW Navigator III update or Garmin StreetPilot 2820 update

What it does:

Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:

* Corrected weather detail page to show temperatures higher than 99º F.
* Corrected problem that could cause false 'better route available' alerts.
* Added support for Croatian, Greek, and Slovenian voices. These voices can be downloaded from this web page.
* Corrected some translations.
* Made improvements to text-to-speech to allow the spoken road name to match the name displayed on the StreetPilot.

The 99 degree temperature limitation thing was kind'a interesting (like it ain't more than 99 outside me casa right now! ugh!).

Guess those unlucky souls who own the outdated BMW Navigator II will need to wait for the Zumo in October or the BMW Navigator IV in April.

Damn. If I had only waited one month... :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
GMack said:
BMW Navigator III update or Garmin StreetPilot 2820 update

What it does:

Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:

* Corrected weather detail page to show temperatures higher than 99º F.
* Corrected problem that could cause false 'better route available' alerts.
* Added support for Croatian, Greek, and Slovenian voices. These voices can be downloaded from this web page.
* Corrected some translations.
* Made improvements to text-to-speech to allow the spoken road name to match the name displayed on the StreetPilot.

The 99 degree temperature limitation thing was kind'a interesting (like it ain't more than 99 outside me casa right now! ugh!).

Guess those unlucky souls who own the outdated BMW Navigator II will need to wait for the Zumo in October or the BMW Navigator IV in April.

Damn. If I had only waited one month... :(
Weather? How do I get weather information?

I don't know much about the GPS as I only rec'd a pamplet for a manual with the Navigator 3.

I need to spend some time on the Internet to get a real manual I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts