BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I just drop in and say hello to everybody on here, been reading the forum for a while now trying to make my mind up what bike I want to get my grubby mitts on. Hopefully early next year I’ll be on one of three bikes {K1300R/K1300S} or even a {K1600GT} who knows what the next year will bring, I don’t even know if it’ll be a new or second hand one.

Here a bit of a brief introduction to myself​

I currently live in the Cambridgeshire area in the united kingdom, I’m 27 years old and I am currently employed as a cnc machine operator/setter in a large firm near to where I live, and I have been brought up around bikes all my life {my grandparent mainly rode air-cooled bmw, my dad is a bit of a honda nut and there’s me on one of the only two bikes I have ever owned both of which have been yamaha’s}.

IT’S TIME FOR CHANGE
{I want a bit of practicality with my power}

I look forward to chatting to you lot, and I would like to say I hope everyone has a good christmas and new year​

·
Addict
3,750 Posts
Greetings and good luck on your final decision and purchase. The Beemers are designed to be practical and it's horses for courses which most meets your needs. On UK roads and for touring you can't go much better. If you expect to be doing a lot of city riding then consider weight, engine size and lane manouverability. The bigger the engine, the heavier and more to keep cool. But in UK we seem to get more rain than sun.

It's like a woman going through pregnancy, labor and giving birth. There's all the pro's and cons and getting everything right. The build up to the big day, then the pain of parting with the cash and the joy of birth and looking forwards to the future with your new companion. I don't expect the lady members to see it like that, but the men can draw some analogies and dream!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts