BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo we finally had a chance to ride with the new Nolan 103 with the Nolan BT. I'm not sure we are syncing them right. They were in and out garbley and would loose sync after a while. Also it seemed that the mikes were activated all the time. What if anything am I doing wrong. Maybe these are a piece of s<>t. The instruction that come with them are useless. Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GMack, my problem is that I need to communicate with the wife on her bike and stay pretty much wireless. I know, pretty tall order. By the way do you have a audio wire that goes from a Zummo 550 to the Nolan you would sell. I need one because Zummo doesn't BT XM. Thanks for the info.
By your post it looked like you also bought the Basic kit II & the Com II. Would you be interested in selling them as I too only have the Com I. Thanks.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mack, I found out that I do Have the Com II and BT II. I also discovered that I was not paring them right. I'll have to play with them some more when I have time. I also talked to J&M and they said that you can't pair two of their helmet kits, go figure.

I priced the stuff from Autocom for both bikes with Kenwood radios and it was around $1400. and is a wired system.

I'll let you know what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.