BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other "S" riders or BMW folks making the pilgrimage to Laguna Seca??
:ricky

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks like myself and a friend are headed that way from Seattle. These are last minute plans so we are scrambling to find accomodations. We might end up camping.

We're both on K1200S.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Leaving Oregon

We have a group of 10 leaving from Eugene Oregon on Wednesday with some side trips through the wine country.
Xlr8r - if you need a room let me know asap as we have one in Monterey that we dont need that MAY not have been turned back to the hotel.

·
Registered
41 Posts
xlr8r said:
Looks like myself and a friend are headed that way from Seattle. These are last minute plans so we are scrambling to find accomodations. We might end up camping.

We're both on K1200S.
Nice,

Keep an eye out for me...'06 Indigo/Alpine from Seattle. I'm leaving tomorrow with a couple buddies.

Sorry we got 1 hotel room for 3 people otherwise I'd invite you guys to crash with us.

·
Registered
403 Posts
FaceThePower said:
Nice,

Keep an eye out for me...'06 Indigo/Alpine from Seattle. I'm leaving tomorrow with a couple buddies.

Sorry we got 1 hotel room for 3 people otherwise I'd invite you guys to crash with us.
We're leaving Thursday. We found a B&B in Monterey. My friend has a blue and white S and mine is a Bumblebee with black wheels.

Probably no chance we'll run into you in the sea of bikes but you never know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
baduncadonk said:
Jet-A,

I am thinking about heading down Saturday morning, from San Francisco. What day are you leaving?

Duncan
We're leaving on Thursday morning to get to the coast ASAP. It was 108 F here yesterday and today is supposed to be cooler (106 F)... So we're motivated to leave early.

We are also in the Nicky Hayden (Orange Army) Trophy Suite this year, so we are going to be there first thing Friday a.m. thru Sunday and head back Monday... The wife has become this freakish Nicky Hayden fan and it's starting to scare me... But the suite has all of the Sierra Nevada beer I can drink included, so life should be good...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xlr8r said:
We're leaving Thursday. We found a B&B in Monterey. My friend has a blue and white S and mine is a Bumblebee with black wheels.

Probably no chance we'll run into you in the sea of bikes but you never know.
I was told that there are still some Best Western rooms available in Monterey (as of Sunday, 7/16/06) and they were priced at about $130+/- per night...

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm heading out Thursday afternoon... will spend the night in Solvang, and up Hwy 1 to Monterey on Friday. I've had my room reserved since the day they announced the date. I have an extra ticket with paddock pass, Turn 4 seats, and parking, if anyone is in need. I'm going to continue riding for a week after the races, probably up the coast into Oregon... too hot to ride inland now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want to go too...but eh....to drive from sliedrecht in the netherlands too laguna seca is a bit far,i think.................... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts