BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I bought a K1200S and am awaiting delivery of my free Nav III. I'm thinking that I'd rather have something smaller and more portable like a Nuvi. If anyone's interested in taking the Nav III and mount off my hands, shoot me an offer.

·
Rider Journeyman
502 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The GPS was installed Saturday. It's great and all, but kinda bulky. I got a couple PMs, but nothing reasonable. If anyone's interested, and willing to pay a fair price, shoot me a PM. I can imagine selling it for less than $850, complete with the K1200s battery cover and the wiring harness. All you'd need to do is plug in the harness and screw on the new battery cover.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's the deal. Several of you have PM'ed interest, and the first to PM gets it. Nav III. Brand new. INSTALLED on battery cover (included). Just plug it in, screw it on, and never get lost again. Complete with everything that came in the box (but not the box itself — I left it at the dealer). Battery cover has ZTechnik carbon fiber trim from Pirate's Lair, will throw in the CF handlebar yoke covers if you want them. First $900 takes it. Here are the pix...

Why am I selling? One, it came with the bike as part of the BMW promotion, so how could I say no? Two, I don't ride far enough on the S to need a GPS. Three, I find it to be bulky, and I'd rather tuck a small Garmin on the bars if I do get lost.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts