BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Survey

Nope, did mine last month after I got the GT.
I wanted to make sure they knew I had a great dealership experience. I believe this helps the dealerships.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I did it via e-mail, and actually I preferred the e-mail to a phone call during dinner with my family. I had a great experience with MAX BMW, and made sure they knew it. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
BMWNA Followup

I responded in an email that my experience at MAX BMW was superb, and the guy followed up with phone calls until I actually had the time to chat with him about my experience. I agree with the previous poster, I believe it helps the dealership.

·
Enthusiast
93 Posts
I bought mine back in January of this year and I'm still waiting to hear from someone from BMWNA. Guess I must have slipped through the cracks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I traded my '07 GT for an '09 RT in late May. I just received an email from BMW NA asking about the quality of my last service on the GT, which was in Sept 08. They seem to be a bit slow.

·
Registered
259 Posts
They called me everyday from an unlisted number. I wouldn't have answered the phone until they pissed me off and I was going to give them a mouthful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts