BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
BMW K1200S
30 Posts
I am not aware of any rear sets - although I have seen them on Pirateslair (NC) but given the website name would advise caution…

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Reactions: RobV

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am not aware of any rear sets - although I have seen them on Pirateslair (NC) but given the website name would advise caution…
Nothing wrong with PiratesLair, great place to get parts/equipment. Jerry was a sponsor and regular poster on the old I-BMW site. When that site shut down he shifted to a more general high performance riders based site to get more varied exposure for his business.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sato Racing has Silver $550.
The HP from Sierra BMW is twice that @$1160!
Can any $200 Rear-sets for BMW S1000RR be made to fit.
I bought a fixed 1" diagonal plates for my last bike $100

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nothing wrong with PiratesLair, great place to get parts/equipment. Jerry was a sponsor and regular poster on the old I-BMW site. When that site shut down he shifted to a more general high performance riders based site to get more varied exposure for his business.
Agree .. I have bought many farkles from Jerry and had no issues.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought a number of things from Jerry fantastic guy great site

1 - 11 of 11 Posts