BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
I am contemplating buying an Atlantis 4 jacket and have tried one on of my size and it seem a bit tight! I'm told it will give after wear it for a while. Any comments?

Thanks
Martin

·
Rider Journeyman
502 Posts
martinwhite45 said:
Hi Guys
I am contemplating buying an Atlantis 4 jacket and have tried one on of my size and it seem a bit tight! I'm told it will give after wear it for a while. Any comments?

Thanks
Martin
Howdy Martin,

Nancy and I, both, have Atlantis suits (I thinks it's a "3") and it is awesome. 4 years and still a great suit. We ride with them in moderate to cold temps and use Gerbings (heated jacket liners) and you will need a bit of room under the Atlantis for that. Given a choice, I would go for a jacket one size bigger than normal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just for the record, I purchased the Atlantis 4 jacket (and pants), and am really pleased with the purchase. The jacket is the most comfortable I have ever worn. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Atlantis 4

I'd go with one size up. I tried on my normal size and it was too tight. I've had the Atlantis 3 and it didn't stretch at all. The 4 is an awesome suit! You don't have to worry about putting in the Gore-Tex liner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts