4,827 Posts
Thanks.

Why?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Racegun said:
First off, Merry Christmas to all.

(If you are a heathen and are offended, well I understand. Just know that Christ loves ya anyway.)

Will any of you consider the R1200R when it comes out & is available for test rides?[/QUOTE

Same to you.

As I am an ex R1150R rider I did consider the R1200R and took a ride (not from a dealer but from a friend), vast improvement from the R1150R and I really liked the extra power and the weight reduction but after I took a test ride with the K1200R I new that was the bike for me.

Tinos

·
"Alpha Squirrel" and nutcracker.
2,029 Posts
Racegun said:

(If you are a heathen and are offended, well I understand. Just know that Christ loves ya anyway.)

Will any of you consider the R1200R when it comes out & is available for test rides?
Why? The 7.1 just got my bike 100%. Where ya been Gunny? Merry Xmas :D from my red and green atheist heart. 2t

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nope.

Not going to do it. Happy with what's in the garage right now, and when I finally do sell the -R it will either not be replaced or replaced by something else.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Na, think I'll keep my K-R. Course' if that fairing from the K-R Sport is available as an add on, I might consider that, but otherwise I'm staying put

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanx and Merry Christmas and all that stuff to you to!

39C here yesterday..... K-R riding not so pleasurable! :)

The R1200R? after the Rockster and the R1200ST, I really like the boxer motor.. but... the K keeps on going in the revs when the R's thrown in the towel. So I don't think I'll be trading yet.

Bry

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Merry Xmas to ya'll... :) I'm a pastafarian myself... ;) Ramen! :rotf: :leer

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheJoker said:
Merry Xmas to ya'll... :) I'm a pastafarian myself... ;) Ramen! :rotf: :leer
thats funny ( but ever so silly) ! I cook a mean spagehtti....in fact many who eat it think I should open a specialized resturant. I thank GOD every day for that skill! :teeth

·
Registered
513 Posts
Racegun said:
Well, thanks. I may not really believe, but season greetings are always welcome. :)

Racegun said:
Will any of you consider the R1200R when it comes out & is available for test rides?
I've been through an R1150R, and if the K-R was never born, I'd probably have upgraded that way. But now, no way in hell. :D

CYA, Ed

·
Registered
531 Posts
my first bike was an 1150r, and while it was a great bike i knew i could never go back to an r when i purchased my KRS. now that i'm riding a KS i know i could never consider buying another R bike, the K bike engines are just to smooth and powerful when compared to the R that i can't see ever being happy on an R.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and God bless. :p

i rode the R1100GS boxer for five years. enjoyed every minute. solid bike.
when i started looking for another bike i decided to change to the K bike.
completely different ride.
i must state though that i did not test ride the R12R.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts