1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
IBR# 366
3,145 Posts
You can find more info and reviews here, here, and here.

Let us know how you like them once they arrive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chuckwilmot said:
Hey Erik,

If you find the new Wunderlich handguards for sale there, please let me know.

I am not sure what you mean - I don't know those. The Wunderlich catalog for K12GT is not out yet, although long overdue.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meese said:
You can find more info and reviews here, here, and here.

Let us know how you like them once they arrive.
THANKS! This was very helpful.

·
Sooper Dooper Moderator
1,025 Posts
GT-pilot said:
I am not sure what you mean - I don't know those. The Wunderlich catalog for K12GT is not out yet, although long overdue.
There are some clear plastic pieces Wunderlich has designed which attach to the fairing screws just in front of the handlebar grips which extend the fairing a little to the sides and act as handguards.

From what someone else posted (wish I could find it now, there were pics), Wunderlich does not have any intentions of exporting them.

·
Registered
246 Posts
chuckwilmot said:
There are some clear plastic pieces Wunderlich has designed which attach to the fairing screws just in front of the handlebar grips which extend the fairing a little to the sides and act as handguards.

From what someone else posted (wish I could find it now, there were pics), Wunderlich does not have any intentions of exporting them.
I wonder if they even have intentions of producing them. They are still in a pre-production stage. Some people I know are still waiting (ordered them in February).

These pictures are circulating from November '06:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, all I can tell you is that Wunderlich are not giving the GT enough attention. Both the special catalog as well as other special add ons are on months long backlogs - and they don't even have a K1200GT tab in their shop. (only for the old one).

You can see their currently available K1200GT products at:

http://k1200gt.wunderlich.de

There is a link there where you can get the tentative PDF catalog.

I will stop by there offices next week to take a closer look and will let you know.

·
Sooper Dooper Moderator
1,025 Posts
Thanks Erwin, those are the pics. I had not seen the lower fairing thing before (the top picture in your post). Only the upper handguard pic (lower pic in your post). I don't think I would be interested in the leg warmers, but the handguards look trick to me, and I WANT THEM.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I thought of the hand guards shortly after I picked up the new 07 in April (in the rain), but my idea was to have them adjustable (ala Baker wings). Guess I will keep waiting, or perhaps a winter project is in order. Glenn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts