BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that Autocom is having a half off sale. If anyone is interested the local independent shop in my town is a dealer and ships all over the US of A. I'm not affiliated with them, just trying to throw some business their way so they can stay in business.

Adventure MotoStuff
3331 Highway 50 East, Unit 7
Carson City, NV 89701
775.841.3777 (w)
775.841.3939 (fax)
www.amotostuff.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
826 Posts
I guess I'll E-mail Chad. Link says no online sales for Autocom.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's the same Chad and Judi Olson. He is still on the COG list and the Adventure Riders list, in addition to running their store.:)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Great deal

I just bought the Pro 7 system off Chad at amotostuff. Great deal, great guy to do business with. Highly recommend.

Thanks "Jay Hansen" for the tip. Saved me quite a few dollars. I owe you a beer at the next rally.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks Jay.

Just got my Autocom Pro - Series and related accessories for under 50% off.
Chad at "Adventure Motostuff" was very helpful. They know the system inside and out and know what accessories you need and do not need depending on your application.
Great tip.
Thanks.
MG

·
Registered
180 Posts
Spoke to Autocom yesterday about the sale. Surprise, surprise, new products coming out early next year.

It seems that Starcom have been hitting their user base very hard both on price and performance.

Maybe worth waiting and then comparing the new Starcom against the new Autocom when it arrives?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts