BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really interested in this unit. I am looking for feedback from people who have this installed. I would have bought already but I see there is tons of accy's that may be needed. I am not sure what to get. I have no need for a passanger headset as I ride alone most of the time.

I want to Run:

Bike to Bike
GPS
Portable XM radio

·
Registered
16 Posts
Autocom Logic! good stuff

I purchased the autocom logic in OCT of this year and it was money well spent. I works great, the rider to pillion is fantastic, the music and in-helmet speakers are plenty loud (even w/ earplugs). I run my 2820 Garmin w/XM radio, IPOD w/remote, Phone plugged in, and Motorola radio everyday to work on commute (rain or shine) and it just plain works. I would recommend to spend the extra coin and get the coiled helmet line as the straight one can be cumbersome and also purchase the PTT for rider to rider communications- so you can have a private conversation with your pillion.
I will admit I'm a bit worried about the company going under but from what i understand they are just changing owners (is this right?). They do or did have a BT module/dongle for your phone but it is not cheap! hope this helps,

JB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts