BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to the site. I'm expecting my '07 GT any day now and I have already purchased a Baehr ultima xl for the bike. I was wondering if anyone out there has been able to figure out how to link up a wired or bluetooth connection for the passenger headset. My Fiancee lives on her cell phone and I am a little bit frightened of what might happen if I prevent her access on long rides or even worse I need to act as the go between in phone conversations.

·
Would rather be riding
538 Posts
scalpelman said:
My Fiancee lives on her cell phone and I am a little bit frightened of what might happen if I prevent her access on long rides or even worse I need to act as the go between in phone conversations.
Sounds like you might want to just plug her helmet into the "driver" connection and take the "passenger" one for yourself. :teeth

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice. I actually already considered this but I didn't want to give up my control of bike to bike. I also was hoping now to have to hear her conversations. :phonecall

·
Maestro de Turismo
406 Posts
I could be wrong here, but I think that both headsets/speakersets will here the phone conversations.

I have a Baehr Verso XL and I'm fairly certain that when I have received / made a call with my pillion in tow, she was also able to hear the conversation.

I'll see if I can test it this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.