BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Article in my MOA ON doesn't say bags will be an option.It does say there will be a tank and seat bag.Also Olins for an option.Supposed to be 122 HP,419 LBS.hey.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would think if there were hard bags the MO article would have shown them, I believe this one with be solo touring by design. But am also sure someone will make some aftermarket bags, but gotta say the passenger position looks similar to my RC51 which was OK for up to about 150-200 miles for my wife but that was about the limit as it was just too high up and cramped a position.

·
Registered
346 Posts
karlb said:
I would think if there were hard bags the MO article would have shown them, I believe this one with be solo touring by design. But am also sure someone will make some aftermarket bags, but gotta say the passenger position looks similar to my RC51 which was OK for up to about 150-200 miles for my wife but that was about the limit as it was just too high up and cramped a position.
Given the "sport" emphasis that BMW is putting on this model, I'm surprised it is even equipped with pillion accommodations - much less any type of baggage. I did see a pic of the S equipped with the tank and tail bag and I hafta' say that it looks rather awkward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts