BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought it might be fun to have a thread to submit bikes you admire, desire, or even own. This one is not yet in production, but should be next year. A revamped version of the Norton Commanoo of the late 60s. This is a nice looking machine!

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
i think the MV Augusta bikes are the best looking bikes around, BMW should fire whoever designed the "S" and hire the MV Augusta designer. i bet BMW would increase the sale of the "S" by ten fold if the "S" looked like the MV Senna or F4 Tamburini. if i could stand the 48 grand price tag of the F4 i would without a doubt be riding one.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
wellcraft said:
i think the MV Augusta bikes are the best looking bikes around, BMW should fire whoever designed the "S" and hire the MV Augusta designer. i bet BMW would increase the sale of the "S" by ten fold if the "S" looked like the MV Senna or F4 Tamburini. if i could stand the 48 grand price tag of the F4 i would without a doubt be riding one.
What more can I say?

I would also love to have an F4, but, it doesn't fit me!

Randy

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think the 999s look great, and I bet in a couple more years they'll be better appreciated. Too many people can't let go of the 916/996/998 series, but it's hour and fifteen minutes of fame have passed.

Nice R, BTW!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Here are a couple of bikes I think are really beautiful.

Ron

PS: I can't seem to post pictures. I clicked the "manage attachments" button, I browsed to a couple of pictures, clicked the "file load" button, picture appeared to load. But they are not here.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts