BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Have any of you had experience with the RB Racing Black Hole ram air/injector/exhaust pipe system on your RS or GT? Opinions? Much thanks.

Jerry

·
Throttle Jockey
1,718 Posts
MaicoBMW said:
Greetings. Have any of you had experience with the RB Racing Black Hole ram air/injector/exhaust pipe system on your RS or GT? Opinions? Much thanks.
Jerry
Go to the "Community Archives" forum and do a search on "Black Hole". You will find a lot of dissatisfaction and remorse. I would suggest you stay away from RB Racing and go with proven performers such as Staintune, 2 Bros, Remus, etc. if you are contemplating an exhaust upgrade.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick, I'm not looking to upgrade, the '02 RS I bought a couple of months ago already had the system installed. After reading the posts in the archives I have to wonder a bit, but I have put 2000 miles on the bike and the system seems to be perfrorming ok, though I have nothing to compare it to since this is my first RS. Sounds and looks awesome anyway.....

Jerry

·
Throttle Jockey
1,718 Posts
MaicoBMW said:
...RB Racing Black Hole ram air/injector/exhaust pipe system...
Jerry, do you have the whole shebang? I'm sure it sounds great and if the bike runs good, then it's all good. I just wouldn't spend the money to buy the stuff based on their bogus performance claims. If your happy...Enjoy!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick, yes the bike came with the complete system having been installed about 4k miles ago. Any alleged performance gains aside, it seems to run flawlessly and the sound is very impressive, so yes I am happy to this point but I have not had occasion to deal with RBs customer service as others have.

·
Throttle Jockey
1,718 Posts
MaicoBMW said:
...but I have not had occasion to deal with RBs customer service as others have.
Let's hope that you never have to. Got any pics of the pipe? Post 'em if you do.
Thanks.

·
No bogey's twist wrist
619 Posts
BH Exhaust

Nice looking bike, wish you could post a sound file also, Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts