BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just bought me the new leather BMW Club jacket (the black with blue piping). She let me try it on for size before wrapping it up for Christmas:(
I am 38R and M fit perfectly over a tshirt, long sleeved thermal underwear and another shirt which I suppose is like a tshirt and a sweater. Beautiful black leather with an attractive look to the black leather that is hard to describe - different than other black leather I have seen. maybe the Reflect coating or treatment? Very appealing. Wonder if it will go well with the blue and white Boxer cup leather pants? And a blue and white K1200s;)

·
Registered
828 Posts
agreed

I must agree the new leather club joacket offered through BMW is nice! I tried one on at Brattin motors and I liked the fit, the feel, and the integrated armor. Although, I didn't care for the price, but its BMW - so I can't complain.

ONON-
Mark

·
Rider Journeyman
502 Posts
My only compaint is that it doesn't come with back armor included. At the rather substantial price it seems a PITA to have to move a back plate from jacket to jacket.

·
Registered
196 Posts
watxh out for the zipper on that jacket. i have the textile club jacket and if you dont zip it the way it wants to be zipped, it will unzip itself all the way up to the neck..i found this out while it was pouring down rain coming home from infineon superbike races. just something to look out for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts