I have decided to put my 2010 K1300R up for sale. The current mileage is 5282Miles. To put it simply, it looks exactly like the day it left the dealership. It sits in an air-conditioned temperature-controlled mancave. The tires are brand new. It has a power commander and an Akrapovic exhaust and header. It was tested on a dyno at close to 170HP. Yes, I have the charts. Connoisseurs know that this motorcycle was never sold in the USA and I may be wrong but I have never seen one in the USA. I bought it brand new in Canada and imported it when we moved to Florida. Remember, this is a unique opportunity for the right buyer. Contact me in private for additional info and pictures. Once again, It looks brand new. Does not have one single blemish or scratch. PS. Due to some unreliable info from people who have ZERO idea of what they are advancing, I have all DOT state and federal import documents and this motorcycle has been registered and tagged here in South Florida since 2012. Open to offers.