BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pulled the trigger and purchased a BMW Navigator II Plus on Ebay from a dealer.

It was $999 including a BMW mounting backet for my K1200GT.

I think that was a decent deal.

Anyone else have this unit??

Any comments on this unit??

Can anyone tell me what the equal Garmin is? I know the Nav II is the 2610 but what is the Nav II PLUS?? Just a 2610 with more memory??

I think my 2004 GT has the wiring for this unit already there. Does anyone know??

-Happy Jack

·
Registered
351 Posts
I too got the Nav II...

jack69boots said:
I just pulled the trigger and purchased a BMW Navigator II Plus on Ebay from a dealer.
It was $999 including a BMW mounting backet for my K1200GT.
Good price, it cost me $1,100 from my dealer, now just have to figure out which bar code is the UPS for $100 rebate from garmin. 3 barcodes on box, none say UPC.
Anyone know which is correct UPC to submit for $100 rebate?

jack69boots said:
I think that was a decent deal.
Anyone else have this unit??
Any comments on this unit??
Can anyone tell me what the equal Garmin is? I know the Nav II is the 2610 but what is the Nav II PLUS?? Just a 2610 with more memory??
Yes.
Yes, plugged it in and put it near window in my apartment. took it a while to find the satelites but then stayed in China, manually moved map to USA and let it sit. Finally found location. Powered off then on and it was keyed to my location (home).
Don't know if it equates to 2610 unit.

jack69boots said:
I think my 2004 GT has the wiring for this unit already there. Does anyone know??
-Happy Jack
Not sure, my bike required a harness from BMW. Listed in accessory catalog from BMW. Check with your dealer. My dealer has catalogs for the taking sitting on counter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts